Times, prices and access
In accordance with government guidelines to combat the spread of Covid-19, the museum of Pays Châtillonnais - Trésor de Vix IS CLOSED until further notice. Thank you for your understanding.
Find online videos, virtual exhibitions, podcasts...
THE MUSEUM AND ITS SHOP ARE OPEN
• Continuously from 10 am to 5:30 pm (closed Tuesday from september to june and January 1st, May 1st, December 24, 25 and 31)
Guided tours for groups are available all year round (advance booking necessary).
Our animal friends are not allowed inside the establishment
We ask you to respect protective gestures and physical distancing.
- wear a mask (compulsory from 11 years old) upon arrival at the ticket office and throughout your journey
- respect the physical distance of at least 1 meter
- use the hydroalcoholic gel made available, especially before going to the ticket office and shop and wash your hands regularly in the establishment
- hold your children by the hand in the establishment or keep them in the immediate proximity
Full rate : 7 €
Reduced rate : 3,50 €
(with proof of status)
- from 7 to 18 years old
- student up to 26 years old
FREE ENTRANCE :
- children under 7 years old
- disabled visitors
From 3 € / visitor
Phone : 00 33 3 80 91 24 67
Archeo pass "Looking for Gauls ans Romans in Burgundy"
Alésia - Autun - Bibracte - Musée du Pays Châtillonnais - Trésor de Vix
Choose your first site to visit, then enjoy a preferential tarif for the three others by prensenting your entry ticket
Adults : 3,5 €
Student up to 26 years old and children from 7 to 18 years old : 2 €